Saturday, May 7, 2011

Burt's Bees

This week I started to use organic and natural skin care products. I've used Burt's Bees in the past, but only their lip balm and chap stick. So, although I was familiar with the brand, I hadn't ventured into their body washes, facial scrubs or shampoo. I decided to try two different body washes.


First I tried the citrus and ginger root body wash. I have very sensitive skin and an even more sensitive nose. I try to avoid fragrances as much as I can but this wash has a lovely aroma. It is slightly energizing as the name of it suggests. My skin also felt fresh and clean after using it with no itching (I typically get itching and or a rash from most generic washes). Overall I'd give it a 10/10.







Next I tried the nourishing wash with milk and shea butter. it too was quite lovely. Left my skin feeling really soft and refreshed. Once again I would give this product a 10/10.





I will continue to try other products from Burt's Bees and pick out my favorites, but for now I'd say the brand is a great option for sensitive skin! (I'm also going to switch my son's baby wash out for their baby wash and see how that goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment