Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Vow

April 2011 was probably up there with the worst months of my life. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I could have lost my life. I did lose something that I will never be able to replace but I'm trying to look for what little good can come from all of it. I am making a vow to make my physical health a priority in my life. Most of my life I have used and abused my body without offering it much support and nourishment. Today I am making a vow to change that behaviour, and to change that legacy in my family. I want my children to know how important it is to take care of themselves and to pay attention to their bodies.
Just one week of eating very healthy and taking a whack of supplements prescribed by my medicinal support team has made a big difference for me. Going from feeling incredibly weak and on bed rest to feeling the most alive and energetic I've felt in a long time has been a welcome surprise.
Whenever we have a tragedy or an experience we feel just might break us, we have to persevere and remember that Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment